Hello to you all... are you happy right now? Sure... OK... Let me to introduce myself.. I'm Khairrul Adzwan from Malaysia.... I really like to meet actor and actress in the world.. I really want to be professional actor (juz creeping)... About my hobby, i very like to decorate something like landscape, gardening, interior design and so on... I wanna be a kind and good person, honest, proud myself and famous... But I really dislike hypocrite and rotten inside.... So make sure be yourself... Nothing much..!! Hahahahahahahaha....
0

A Night b4 Exam

Must study….must study…..!!! This is it…. I prayed…really really hard…then I sat on my cozy bed, prepared to study for my forthcoming exams …I just have to skip English and start with Creative and Innovative first, then Advertising, Integrated Marketing, Tourism Marketing and Marketing Information System (MkIS) and finish it off within 3 days (Piece of cake…).
Study...Prepare...Dream
Study…Prepare…Dream
Wasn’t this supposed to be my revision?…but I feel like am learning it all over again. Gosh…I ‘m so stressed….and then it hit me… “Stressed” spelt backwards is “Desserts”, and my girlfriend did that thought make me Hungry…Opsy
studying on the night before exams
studying on the night before exams
Ehem…ehem…as I was saying, even if we all plan out studying at the beginning of the term, we all always end up to start the night before, agree?
I doesn't make sense!!!
I doesn’t make sense!!!
We all have plans and ideas of what to become, what to prove the world, what to change, what to do, what to buy, where to go, who to be with…blah blah blah…and guess what, blah! Well if you think studies not your thing…then well maybe…just maybe it isn’t…!
Don't!
Don’t!
Now please don’t come with the “Oh Please” whining, there are people who did and is indeed famous and studying wasn't their thing, lemme give you some examples:
Short Relationship
Short Relationship
 The Famous High School Drop-Outs
  • Princess Dianna dropped out of school at the age of 16.
  • Thomas Edison dropped out of school after only 3 month of formal education but since his mother was a school teacher ,he was in fact home schooled.
  • Benjamin Franklin dropped out of school at the age of 10.
  • Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard in his junior year.
Bill Gates
Bill Gates
  • Albert Edison dropped out at the age of 15
  • Walt Disney dropped out at the age of 16 and Joined the Army
  • Colonel Sanders dropped out of elementary school and is the founder of KFC
  • Charles Dickens dropped out at the age of12
  • Harry Houdini dropped out of school at the age of 12
  • Richard Starkey is better known as Ringo Starr, the drummer of the Beatles dropped out at the age of 15
Hmm…now lemme tell you how well it went for me the past years , “All my nights were sleepless, all my days were out of use, so I asked God, is this one love and then he replies, no my child, it’s just that your exam results are near”, now those were the nightmares I had.
human brain
human brain
Even though we all have that brave someone inside, but come on just accept the fact that we all have exam phobia. What is coming next is something we all went through and scientifically proven : 80% of us fail because we of that one lecture you missed and that one book that you haven’t read. Disagree? And then we all try finding ways to pass….some of it may be honest and some well….you could just fill in the blank.
Inspiration
Inspiration
I know many people who feel really stupid when they fail an exam, well if you do just go through the list above and if you still feel the same way, then just close your eyes and think there is someone in this world, at this time ,who is even more stupid pulling the door even though it says “Push”.
first world problems
first world problems
So there, I rest my case, my tip is that always cover your answers when your invigilator is near staring at your paper, you worked really hard creating a smart impression of yourself , you don’t wanna ruin it showing you answer !
smart
smart
And then finally, just chillax….we all have a plan…all you guys have to do is to “Live Like There Is No Tomorrow” or believe me you will regret it.
Why study?
Why study?