Hello to you all... are you happy right now? Sure... OK... Let me to introduce myself.. I'm Khairrul Adzwan from Malaysia.... I really like to meet actor and actress in the world.. I really want to be professional actor (juz creeping)... About my hobby, i very like to decorate something like landscape, gardening, interior design and so on... I wanna be a kind and good person, honest, proud myself and famous... But I really dislike hypocrite and rotten inside.... So make sure be yourself... Nothing much..!! Hahahahahahahaha....
0

SHOCK AND GOBSMACKED

this morning is quite dark and dull.... the sky drive me to predict that the heavy raining will happen... thiz also make me worry bout the acid rain coz of nuclear reactor at fukushima has broken and explode... i hope nothing happen today...

suddenly my phone was ringing.... my mum always call me early in the morning.... she said bout something that i cant believe... 

"...wan, mama think that mama wanna go to UK... we can live and spend our time together there... but u must clear up ur diploma... after that, u can join uz at UK... but focus on ur study and result... make sure that the result is flying in color..."



after i here this, i was shocked... thats mean my mum want to leave me behind... alone in Malaysia... OMG... i dunno what happened and what i must do...

".... mam think that we must go there after Aidilfitri's Eid... mama want to renovate our house there... make bigger and bigger... only there that we have a house and land..."



so, i ask my mum that untie Jenny know bout this????

"... sure, i already decide wif her... but u juz can go there after u finish ur diploma... take care urselve and assalamualaikum..."



 I really2 shocked... why my mum take thiz decision???  hhurmm... i hope my mum rethink bout this decision.. coz only my mum know all bout me...

ps: PLEASE MUM...!!! THINK TWICE BOUT THIZ...!!!