Hello to you all... are you happy right now? Sure... OK... Let me to introduce myself.. I'm Khairrul Adzwan from Malaysia.... I really like to meet actor and actress in the world.. I really want to be professional actor (juz creeping)... About my hobby, i very like to decorate something like landscape, gardening, interior design and so on... I wanna be a kind and good person, honest, proud myself and famous... But I really dislike hypocrite and rotten inside.... So make sure be yourself... Nothing much..!! Hahahahahahahaha....
0

MY HEART FOR ALL AND NOW FOR ALL

Greets to every1.... hahaha... dah lame rasenye x melaram sakan kat blog nie... rase macam dah lame jugak x study..... semenjak 2 menjak nie sibuk glew.... (sorak dalam hati: glory, glory khairrul adzwan).... hari nie nak menceritakan perkara yang agak rumit dan musykil... mungkin kene wat perkare rumit niew dengan tabah... seronok bile kerja siap... its how i motivate myselve... cehhhh wahhhh....

many thinkers today doing the wrong decision coz bout their perception, misunderstanding and wad-eva... for me, the faith drives uz to do the right decision... not the idea nor brain... menurut pandangan islam, kite kene bermusyawarah... it's the better among the better.... tapi kali nie khairrul terpakse membuat keputusan sendiri.... kerana masa dan waktu x mengizinkan... kadang2 terlintas kat hati, kenape dan mengape khairrul mengambil keputusan tersebut... nape ekkk????

sekarang nie i must focus on my program (USR).. the complicated one... but, khairrul still memerlukan sokongan... somtimes, feel empty and sad coz x de sape nak sokong... tears is ordinary situation for me.. but im still cheer up myselve, walaupun korang sume x tahu... kalo ikutkan hati nie, dah lame si"dia" dah kene pegang jawatan Ketua Pengarah... tapi i dont wanna put a lot effort for him... i know bout his potential...

to all my juniorzzzz...!!!! iv u have ny prob, juz call n inform me... mayB i can helpppp.. but dun make urselve alone... u must know that i will support u behind... sometimes, u dunno dat i still watching u.. coz i dun want u hold the prob alone... juz tell me... I'm ur MT... so let me know... sorry, for my emo n habit but i still can cooperate wif u all...

kalo rase x selesa untuk face 2 face... juz text me... but, i prefer to F2F... mayB i can touch ur feel... hahaha.... akhir skali, pesanan yang amat beharga... ALL 4 1, and 1 4 ALL...